Bevel gear with spindle unit 3824
Lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive solutions. The gear is ideal for installation in round tubes with inside diameter of 31 mm. Possible applications are height adjustable tables as well as various adjustment functions for other furniture items.
- Ratio 1:1
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units: max. 3 Nm
- Housing made of die-cast-zinc
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Suitable for manual use
- Various construction lengths and spindle pitches available
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at:
|Input||hex 6 mm|
|Type of spindle||TR14x3 RH|
|Travel path||3 mm/rotation|
|Traverse speed*||6 mm/ s|
|Max. stroke||retracted length -98 mm|
|Max. lifting force||1200 N|
|Required drive torque||2 Nm|
|Max. drive torque||3 Nm|
* In connection with motor 3143.00 - 200X and LogicData control box Compact-3
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.