There is a lot of technology in the Ketterer brushless DC wheel hub motors.
- Neither a gearbox nor an extra wheel is needed
- Ultra-compact for tight installation spaces
- High power density in the smallest installation space
- Much longer service life compared to conventional drive technology with a gear stage
- No gear – no wear
- Easy to replace the wheel coating
- Very good running properties with minimal noise level
Safety first with the Ketterer brushless DC wheel hub motors.
- Safety architecture of the rotational control system using diverse redundancy, or two-channel design
- In combination with a suitable controller, a safety level of PL-d in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 can be achieved
- Safe production processes, as there are no risks of contamination from gear oils and greases (no gearbox)
Our brushless DC wheel hub motors are extremely flexible.
Flexibility and customer orientation are our strengths: The choice is yours - we implement it!
- Flexible voltage range from 24 V to 48 V
- Encoder: BiSS, SSI, TTL incremental in different resolutions
- Brake: Permanent magnetic brake or spring-operated brake with low energy consumption
- Can be combined with various controllers
- Adaptations for mechanical integration and system connection