Synchronous telescopic spindle unit 4115.14
Twofold telescopic lifting unit with bevel gear head for various linear drive solutions. Ideal for electromotive sit-stand workplace applications or wherever an infinite linear adjustment is required at a high speed, maximum stroke with a minimum installation dimension. The lifting unit is available in different construction lengths.
- Double speed through synchronous telescope design
- Maximum stroke with minimum installation dimension
- Ideal for electromotive drives
- Available in different construction lengths
- On request the version without central pipe connection is possible
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Customer specific stroke and installation lengths available upon request.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at:
|Type of spindle||SG20x10P2 RH SG10x10P2 RH||SG20x10P2 RH SG10x10P2 RH|
|Travel path||20 mm/rotation synchronous spindle movement||20 mm/rotation synchronous spindle movement|
|Traverse speed*||40 mm/s*||40 mm/s*|
|Retracted length E||customized min. 476 mm, max. 560 mm||customized min. 476 mm, max. 560 mm|
|Stroke H**||720 mm||720 mm|
|Max. lifting force||dyn. 900 N stat. 900 N||dyn. 900 N stat. 900 N|
|Required drive torque||3.3 Nm||3.3 Nm|
* In combination with motor 3133 and the LogicData controll box Compact-3
** Stroke length of 720 mm is constant at installation dimension between 476 mm and 560 mm
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.