Spindle unit with motoradapter 3130.14
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive
solutions. Possible applications are height adjustable tables, various adjustment functions for furniture items as well as all manner of linear adjustment in residential, mobile home or industrial fields.
The lifting unit is available in different spindle pitches with customer specific construction lengths and can be combined with most Ketterer drives.
- Ideal for the drives: 3112.00/ 3133.00 / 3133.48 /3130.00
- Available in customized construction lengths
- Simple mounting
- Connection to the drive hex 9 mm
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at:
|Type of spindle||SG14x20P4 RH||SG14x16P4 RH||TR14x3 RH|
|Travel path||20 mm/rotation||16 mm/rotation||3 mm/rotation|
|Traverse speed*||40 mm/s*||32 mm/s*||6 mm/s*|
|Max. stroke||retracted length -64 mm||retracted length -64 mm||retracted length -64 mm|
|Max. lifting force||900 N||900 N**||900 N**|
|Required drive torque||3.5 Nm||3.4 Nm||1.1 Nm|
* In combination with motor 3133 and LogicData control box Compact-3
** Max. lifting force is defined by maximum breaking point of the weakest components
Dynamic self-locking limits* of current Ketterer drives
with lifting unit 3130.14
|3130.14-V0X.. SG14x20P4||3130.14-V1X.. SG14x16P4||3130.14-V2X.. Tr14x3|
|with 3133.00||900 N||900 N||900 N|
|with 3133.48||700 N||900 N||900 N|
|with 3130.00 (with felt brake)||900 N||900 N||900 N (also a variant without a brake)|
|mit 3112.00-1XXX**||-||400 N||900 N|
* The limits are determined in combination with LogicData control box Compact-3
** The combination with the lifting units 3130.14-VX2 (variant motor flange 2) is not possible. Special flange on request
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.