Motor drive for through going spindle 4779
Powerful 24 V DC motor with worm gear, designed for an axis parallel
through going spindle. Ideal for integration in a lift column.
The drive is only suitable for axial pressure load.
A cable with standard connector and integrated Hall sensor technology
permit simple and secure control of the entire system.
- Two integrated Hall sensors for measurement of the revolutions and direction of rotation
- Different type of internal thread for through going spindles
- Good self-locking properties
- Fast and powerful
- Order spindle separately
The variants are formed by different internal thread types for connecting the spindles.
- Spindle not included; must be ordered separately.
- Attention: The drive is only suitable for axial pressure load. Note correct installation position (see installation example).
- The drive must be protected against lateral forces by a guide system.
- The drive working range (nominal torque) is determined for a service life of 10,000 double strokes.
- By using a controller with a short-circuit brake the holding torque position of the drive can be increased.
- The controller* regulates the system in such a way that the travel speed in the entire drive working range is kept as constant as possible.
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3
|Motor||DC motor 24 V||DC motor 24 V||DC motor 24 V|
|Sensor/Power supply||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A|
|Operating temperature||0° to +30°||0° to +30°||0° to +30°|
|Electric current (IN) at max. load||6,3 A||7 A||7 A|
|Idle running speed||133 rpm||133 rpm||133 rpm|
|Duty cycle idle speed||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)|
|Duty cycle nominal load*||20 s ON 240 s OFF||33 s ON 240 s OFF||16 s ON 240 s OFF|
|Max. lifting force||1800 N||2200 N||1500 N|
|Traverse speed (constant from F= 0 to Fmax.)||17 mm/s||12 mm/s||24 mm/s|
|Static Self locking **||180 kg||220 kg||150 kg|
|Output (Inner thread)||SG12x12P4 RH||Tr16x8P4 RH||SG14x16P4 RH|
* Load determined for service life of 10,000 double strokes
** In combination with controller, which has a short circuit brake
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.