Motor drive for through going spindle 4778
Powerful 24 V DC motor with worm gear, designed for non-rotating
through going spindle for pushing and pulling movements. A cable with
AMP plug and an integrated Hall sensor allows easy and secure control
of the entire system.
- Two integrated Hall sensors for measurement of the revolutions and direction of rotation
- Different type of internal thread for through going spindles
- Good self-locking properties
- Fast and powerful
- Order spindle separately
The variants are formed by different internal thread types for connecting
- Spindle is not included; must be ordered seperatly.
- Achtung: Note correct installation position (see installation example/position).
- The drive must be protected against lateral forces by a guide system.
- The drive working range (nominal torque) is determined for a service life of 10,000 double strokes
- By using a controller with a short-circuit brake the holding torque position of the drive can be increased.
|Motor||DC motor 24 V||DC motor 24 V||DC motor 24 V|
|Sensor/Power supply||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A|
|Operating temperature||0° to +30°||0° to +30°||0° to +30°|
|Electric current (IN) at max. load||8 A||8 A||8 A|
|Idle running speed||270 rpm||270 rpm||270 rpm|
|Duty cycle idle speed||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)|
|Duty cycle at max. load||10 s ON 240 s OFF||13 s ON 240 s OFF||8 s ON 240 s OFF|
|Max. lifting force*||1900 N||3700 N||950 N|
|Traverse speed (constant from F= 0 bis Fmax.)**||24 mm/s||12 mm/s||45 mm/s|
|Static Self locking ***||200 kg||380 kg||200 kg|
|Output (Inner thread)||SG16x8P4 RH||Tr16x4 RH||SG14x16P4 RH|
* Determined for service life of 10,000 double strokes
** The controller regulates the system in such a way that the travel speed in the entire drive working range is kept as constant as possible
*** In combination with controller, which has a short circuit brake
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.