Motor drive 3133.48
Compact 24 V DC motor with worm gear and through going hexagon
socket. Although the drive was developed for ergonomic table applications, it can be used in many other fi elds. A cable with AMP plug and an integrated Hall sensor allows easy and secure control of the entire system.
- Two integrated Hall sensors for measurement of the revolutions and direction of rotation
- Through going hexagon socket in wrench widths 6 mm and 9 mm
- High torque with minimum construction size
- Good self-locking properties
- Low noise
- 100 mm motor cable with connector included
- Can be combined with all Ketterer spindle systems
The variants are formed by the diff erent wrench widths.
- The drive working range (nominal torque) is determined for a service life of 10,000 double strokes.
- Through the controller* the system is regulated such that the speed in the entire work area position of the drive is kept as constant as possible.
- By using a controller with a short-circuit brake the holding torque position of the drive can be increased.
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3
|Motor||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V|
|Sensor/Power supply||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A|
|Duty cycle idle speed||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)|
|Idle running speed||100 rpm (24 V)||100 rpm (24 V)|
|Rated torque*||5 Nm||5 Nm|
|Duty cycle nominal load||20 s ON/ 240 s OFF||20 s ON/ 240 s OFF|
|Short term peak torque (<1sec)||8 Nm||8 Nm|
|Input||hex 9 mm||hex 6 mm|
* Load determined for service life of 10,000 double strokes
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.