Motor drive 3133.00
Compact 24 V DC motor with worm gear and continuous hexagon socket. Although the drive was developed for ergonomic table applications, it can be used in many other fi elds. A cable with AMP plug and an integrated Hall sensor allows easy and secure control of the entire system.
- Two integrated Hall sensors for measurement of the revolutions and
direction of rotation
- Through going hexagon socket in wrench widths 6 mm, 7 mm, 9 mm
- Good self-locking properties
- Low noise
- 1000 mm motor cable with connector included
- Can be combined with all Ketterer spindle systems
The variants are formed by the diff erent wrench widths.
- To ensure secure operation the motor must be operated in the predefi ned installation position (see installation position/mounting).
- The drive working range (nominal torque) is determined for a service life of 10,000 double strokes.
- The connection position of the drive in the entire system with vibration damping elements can be beneficial. However, the functional reliability position of the drive in the application should be tested.
- Through the controller* the system is regulated such that the speed in the entire drive working range is kept as constant as possible.
- By using a controller with a short-circuit brake the holding torque position of the drive can be increased.
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3
|Motor||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V|
|Sensor/Power supply||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A|
|Idle running speed||120 rpm (24 V)||120 rpm (24 V)||120 rpm (24 V)|
|Duty cycle with idle running||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)|
|Rated torque*||3.5 Nm||3.5 Nm||3.5 Nm|
|Duty cycle with 3,5 Nm*||20 sec ON 4min. OFF||20 sec ON 4min. OFF||20 sec ON 4min. OFF|
|Short-term peak torque (< 1 sec)||5 Nm||5 Nm||5 Nm|
|Input||hex 6 mm||hex 7 mm||hex 9 mm|
* Determined at full load for service life of 10,000 double strokes
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.