Motor drive 3130
Compact 24 V DC motor with worm gear and continuous hexagon socket. Optimized sound characteristics due to elastic coupling and vibration damping fastening elements.
Although the drive was developed for ergonomic table applications, it can be used in many other fields.
The drive is designed and tested for axial pressure load. A cable with AMP plug and an integrated Hall sensor allows easy and secure control of the entire system.
- Vibration and sound-damped design through mechanical decoupling of the spindle system
- Two integrated Hall sensors for measurement of the revolutions and direction of rotation
- Through going hexagon socket in wrench widths 6 mm and 7 mm
- Good self-locking properties
- 100 mm motor cable with connector included
- Can be combined with most Ketterer spindle systems
The variants are formed by the different wrench widths and by fastening
variants with and without fastening plate (Variant A or Variant B).
- The drive working range (nominal torque) is determined for a service life of 10,000 double strokes.
- Through the controller* the system is regulated such that the speed in the entire drive working range is kept as constant as possible.
- By using a controller with a short-circuit brake the holding torque position of the drive can be increased.
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3
|Model||3130.00-1002 Variant B||3130.00-1003 Variant B||3130.00-2002 Variant A||3130.00-2003 Variant A|
|Motor||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V|
|Sensor/Power supply||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A|
|Idle running speed||120 rpm (24 V)||120 rpm (24 V)||120 rpm (24 V)||120 rpm (24 V)|
|Duty cycle idle speed||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)|
|Rated torque*||3.5 Nm||3.5 Nm||3.5 Nm||3.5 Nm|
|Duty cycle nominal load||20 s ON 240 s OFF||20 s ON 240 s OFF||20 s ON 240 s OFF||20 s ON 240 s OFF|
|Short term peak torque (<1s)||6 Nm||6 Nm||6 Nm||6 Nm|
|Input||hex 6 mm||hex 7 mm||hex 6 mm||hex 7 mm|
* Load determined for service life of 10,000 double strokes
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.