Monitor-/TV-Lift Ket Screen Lift S 4701
Cost-efficient, compact lifting system for screens up to 24” and weights up to 25 kg.
- High lifting speed
- Simple installation for different assembly situations
- Can be supplied with any stroke up to 750 mm
- Very low noise level allows applications in noise sensitive areas
- With integrated motor cable (1.2 m), see also pin assignment
- Safety instructions
Please take attention to crushing points when installing in a housing.
- Attention: In case of repair the TV lift unit must always be returned together with the control unit
|Ket-Screen Lift Small||Standard||Short||Basic|
|Stroke||customer specification max. 750 mm||customer specification max. 750 mm||customer specification max. 750 mm|
|Retracted length||Stroke+219 mm||Stroke+157 mm||Stroke+215 mm|
|Maximum load||250 N||250 N||250 N|
|Maximum screen size||24”||24”||24”|
|Movement speed||90 mm/s||90 mm/s||90 mm/s|
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.