Drive system for large umbrellas 3062
Electric motor drive system for integration into the telescopic tubing sys- tem, consisting of motor, controller, gear and operating elements. The drivetrain is designed for high push and pull forces and opens/closes the large umbrella effortlessly at the push of a button. The set also includes a hand crank for emergency operation as well as a single-channel remote control. The system can be adapted to the pole tube inner diameter (DXX > 53mm), if required by the customer.
- Electric motor spindle drive, completely integrable in the pole tube
- Transmission ratio of drivetrain, electric drive – spindle i = 1:1
- Transmission ratio of drivetrain, crank – spindle i = 1:4
- Flexibly adaptable to the customer needs:
- Outer contour (min. 53 mm / max. 73 mm)
- A rest of 15 minutes is necessary after switch-off due to overheating
- If installed vertically, it is essential to protect the drive against dripping water from above
- The hand crank may only be used as an emergency hand crank; the drive must be disconnected from the
power supply system. The planetary gear of the motor can be damaged if the hand crank is moved too quickly.
- Attention: Spindle systems with a spindle pitch of > 3 mm are no longer self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application!
Scope of delivery
- 1 x electric motor spindle drive, consisting of motor incl. controller and gear
- 1 x emergency hand crank with integrated ejection mechanism
- 1 x single-channel remote control
Attention: Spindle and spindle nut must be designed individually and ordered separately.
|Voltage||230 V~/50 Hz|
|Electric current||1.0 A|
|Switch-on current (factor)||x 1.2|
|Motor power consumption||220 W|
|Drive output power||approx. 60 W|
|Rated torque / Nominal torque / peak torque||5 Nm / 7 Nm short time
|Idle running speed||134 RPM/min|
|Rated speed||120 RPM @ 5 Nm|
|Mode of operation||S2 4 min|
|Ambient temperature / humidity||Operation: T = -10 °C to +60 °C / H max. 90%
Storage: T = -15 °C to +70 °C / dry, non-condensing
|Operating temperature, motor||Overheating protection with switch-off at approx. 110 °C|
|Protection class||IP 40|
|Transmission ratio i drivetrain electric drive - spindle||1:1|
|External diameter D||XX mm (Preferred variant 53 mm)|
|Speed of travel under nominal load||8 mm/s*|
|Max load peaks tensile-/compressive forces static||10,000 N|
* in combination with spindle 20x4
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.