Crank lifting system Ket-Twist 500 3052
Ket-Twist 500 is a fast crank lifting system for making custom adjustments
to the working height of tables. The system allows a maximum stroke of 500 mm with a minimum clearance of only 625 mm. Each turn of the crank lifts the table 30 mm. Ket-Twist 500 is ideal for 2-leg table frames with high effi ciency guide
tubes and handles smoothly and easily under loads of up to 40 kg.
- Rapid adjustment:
With 16.7 turns for maximum height change
- Customer specifi c: Flexible fabrication of connecting tubes
- Quick, easy assembly
- Independence from electrical connections: Free interior design options
- Table manufacturer is responsible for integration of the gas spring assembly.
- Upon request the lifting system can also be custom dimensioned, i.e. other lift and installation lengths are possible.
- Lifting system components must be ordered separately.
- Optimum user comfort of the overall system can be only achieved by precise matching of the weight of the plate support, the table top and the guide columns as well as the friction loss of the guide. This coordination is necessary, because the characteristics of diff erent table systems are always individual and must be taken into consideration in the system design.
- Safety instruction: Gas springs can develope high acceleration forces. Please handle the assembly and this disassembly with care and diligence.
Stroke: 500 mm
Retracted length E: 625 mm
Recommended table load: 0 – 40 kg
Static self-locking: ≤ 120 kg
Adjustment path per revolution: 30 mm
Spindle pitch: 30 mm
Gas spring force: 200 N/ Lifting unit
|Crank lifting system||Lifting unit (right and left identical)||Connecting tube (customer specific)||Defelction gear with brake unit (customer specific)|
|Retracted length||625 mm||customer specific||customer specific|
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.