Bevel gearbox with spindle unit 3035 / 3036
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive solutions. Possible applications are height adjustable tables, various adjustment functions for furniture items as well as all manner of linear adjustment in the residential, mobile home or industrial area. A simple screw fastening and a through hexagonal enable a simple system structure and an uncomplicated assembly.
- Size 35 mm x 35 mm
- Drive torque on gear head max. 4 Nm
- Housing made of zinc and glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Support tube round Ø20 mm or sqare 22 mm
- 3035.00-V01: Spindle Tr14x3 RH and square support tube
- 3035.00-V02: Spindle Tr14x3 LH and square support tube
- 3036.00-V02: Spindle Tr14x3 RH and square support tube
- 3036.00-V04: Spindle SG12x16P4 RH and round support tube
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3 mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: https:// www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
|Structure gearhead (cut A-A)|
|Ratio in direction of spindle||1.5:1||1.5:1||1:1||1:1|
|Antrieb||hex 6 mm||hex 6 mm||hex 6 mm||hex 6 mm|
|Type of spindle||TR14x3 RH clockwise||TR14x3 LH counterclockwise||TR14x3 RH clockwise||SG12x16P4 RH clockwise|
|Travel path||2 mm/rotation||2 mm/rotation||3 mm/rotation||16 mm/rotation|
|Traverse speed*||4 mm/s||4 mm/s||6 mm/s||32 mm/s|
|Support tube||square 22 mm||square 22 mm||square 22 mm||round ø 20 mm|
|Max. stroke H||retraced length -100 mm||retraced length -100 mm||retraced length -100 mm||retraced length -80 mm|
|Max. lifting force||1200 N||1200 N||1200 N||1200 N|
|Required drive torque||1 Nm||1 Nm||1.3 Nm||3.2 Nm|
* In combination with motor 3133 and LogicData control box Compact-3
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.