Bevel gear with throughgoing spindle 3900 | 3901
Bevel gear for continuous non-rotating spindles, for thrust and pull movements. The gear is particularly suitable for use as a lifting system for skylights, winter gardens and greenhouses as well as for special machine engineering. A special bevel gearing ensures quiet operation of the gear. The gear can be supplied with different thread types. Spindles can be custom manufactured to customer specifications.
- Case-hardened bevel wheels
- Housing made of zinc die-casting
- Ratio 1,44:1 or 1,5:1
- Designed for electromotive drive, but also ideal for manual driv
- Attention: Spindle is not in scope of delivery, can be produced to customer requirements
- The drive side can be selected as required
- Depending of the spindle pitch the self-locking of the system must be checked
|Input||hex 7 mm||hex 7 mm|
|Type of thread*||Tr12x3 RH||Tr12x3 RH|
|Max. lifting force||800 N||800 N|
* Spindle has to be ordered separately
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.