Bevel gear with syncronous telescopicspindle 4115.00
Twofold telescopic lifting unit with bevel gear head for various linear drive solutions. Ideal for electromotive sit-stand workplace applications or wherever an infinite linear adjustment is required at a high speed, maximum stroke with a minimum installation dimension. The lifting unit is available in customized construction lengths.
- Double speed through synchronous telescope design
- Maximum stroke with minimum installation dimension
- With gear head 3039 or 3045
- Ratio 1:1
- Drive torque on gear head : max. 4 Nm or 5.5 Nm
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Ideal for electromotive drives
- Available in different construction lengths
- On request the version without central pipe connection is possible
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
|Ratio||i= 1:1||i= 1:1|
|Input||hex 6 mm||hex 7 mm|
|Type of spindle||SG20x10P2 RH SG10x10P2 RH||SG20x10P2 RH SG10x10P2 RH|
|Travel path||20 mm/rotation synchronous spindle movement||20 mm/rotation synchronous spindle movement|
|Traverse speed*||40 mm/s||40 mm/s|
|Retracted length||customized min. 485 mm, max. 560 mm||customized min. 485 mm, max. 560 mm|
|Stroke*||656 mm||656 mm|
|Max. lifting force||dynamic 800 N static 900 N||dynamic 900 N static 900 N|
|Required drive torque||3.5 Nm||3.5 Nm|
|Max. drive torque gear head with several spindle units||4 Nm||5.5 Nm|
* In connection with motor 3143.00-V0X and LogicData control box Compact-3
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.