Bevel gear with spindle unit (right-turning) 3010 RH
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head and right-turning spindle for linear drive solutions. Possible applications are height adjustable tables, various adjustment functions for furniture items as well as all manner of linear adjustment in residential and office fields.
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units: max. 3 Nm
- Tailor-made solutions thanks to different gear head designs, spindle types and individual dimensioning
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- If several lifting units are being used simultaneously in the application, note the max. drive torque on gear head of 3 Nm!
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
|Model||3010.00-X10EXXXHXXX Type of spindle 1||3010.00-X20EXXXHXXX Type of spindle 2|
|Type of spindle||TR14x3 RH||SG12x6 RH|
|Travel path||2.3 mm/U||4.6 mm/U|
|Required drive torque||1.2 Nm||1.6 Nm|
|Max. lifting force||1200 N|
|Max. drive torque gear head for several spindle units*||3 Nm|
|Max. Stroke||retracted length -99 mm|
|Ratio in direction of spindle||1.3:1|
|Ratio in direction of deflection||1:1|
* See technical notes
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.