Bevel gear with spindle unit 3070 | 3071
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive
solutions. Possible applications are various adjustment functions for
furniture items as well as all manner of linear adjustment in residential,
mobile home or industrial fi elds. Particularly appropriate as a component for “heavy load solutions” for offi ce furniture and workplace applications.
The designs with up to four drive wheels off er broad application
opportunities for the lifting unit and high flexibility in system design.
- Ratio in direction of spindle 1.83:1
- Housing made of die-cast-zinc
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units: max. 10 Nm
- Suitable for electromotive drives
- High flexibility through variable number of drive wheels for deflection of movement
- Available in different spindle pitches and with customer specific construction lengths
3070: variants with right rotating spindles
3071: variants with left rotating spindles
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3 mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- If several lifting units are being used simultaneously in the application, note the max. drive torque on gear head of 10 Nm!
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will fi nd them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
|Ratio in direction of spindle||1.83:1||1.83:1|
|Input||hex 7 mm||hex 7 mm|
|Number of Inputs||max. 5||max. 5|
|Type of spindle||SG12x12P4 RH clockwise||SG12x12P4 RH counter-clockwise|
|Travel path||6.6 mm/rotation||6.6 mm/rotation|
|Traverse speed*||13 mm/s||13 mm/s|
|Max. stroke||retracted length -105||retracted length -105|
|Max. lifting force||1200 N||1200 N|
|Required drive torque||2 Nm||2 Nm|
|Max. drive torque gear head for several spindle units||10 Nm||10 Nm|
* In combination with motor drive 3143.00-200X and LogicData control box Compact-3
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.