Bevel gear with spindle unit 3034
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive
solutions. Possible applications are height adjustable tables, various adjustment functions for furniture items as well as all manner of linear
adjustment in residential, mobile home or industrial fi elds.
A simple screw fastening and a hexagonal bolt enable a simple system
structure and an uncomplicated assembly.
- Very slim size 25.8 mm x 25.8 mm
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units: max. 3.5 Nm
- Housing made of glass fi ber reinforced plastic
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Support tube round Ø 20 mm or square 22 mm
- Suitable for manual use as well as for the electromotive drive
3034.00-V01: spindle SG12x16P4 RH with a round support tube
3034.00-V02: spindle SG12x16P4 RH with a square support tube
3034.00-V03: spindle Tr14x3 RH with a square support tube
3034.00-V04: spindle SG14x16P4 RH with a square support tube
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will fi nd them at: https:// www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
- Installation instructions: use at least 2 M4 screws when fastening. Using bore holes ø 4.1 mm (2x) when doing so, preferable the lifting unit should be supported above on the top side. Connection by means of additional mounting holes ø 3.6 mm for M4 requires top side support.
|Input||hex 6 mm||hex 6 mm||hex 6 mm||hex 6 mm|
|Type of spindle||SG12x16P4 RH||SG12x16P4 RH||TR14x3 RH||SG14x16P4 RH|
|Travel path||16 mm/rotation||16 mm/rotation||3 mm/rotation||16 mm/rotation|
|Traverse speed *||32 mm/s||32 mm/s||6 mm/s||32 mm/s|
|Support tube||round ø 20 mm||square 22 mm||square 22 mm||square 22 mm|
|Max. stroke||retracted length 90 mm||retracted length 100 mm||retracted length 100 mm||retracted length 100 mm|
|Max. lifting force||700 N||700 N||700 N||700 N|
|Required drive torque||3.2 Nm||3.2 Nm||1 Nm||3 Nm|
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.