Bevel gear 3869 - 3872
Bevel gearboxes for the deflection of a rotary movement. Ideal for use as a transfer gearbox or ancillary gearbox for electric motors, e.g. for blinds or actuators in special mechanical engineering. Special bevel gear toothing ensures smooth running of the gearbox. The gearbox can be combined with any spindle. The modular structure of the gearbox allows special customer requests to be met even with small numbers of items.
- Hardened, bearing seated steel gear cogs
- Housing made of zinc die-casting
- Ratio 1:1
- Up to four inputs are possible
- On require hex 6 mm, blind hole or through hole possible
- Lifetime 20,000 load changes: bei 10 Nm, 110 U/min, with the duty cycle 30 s ON 240 s OFF and at + 25 °CHousing made of zinc die-casting
- The drive side can be selected arbitrarily, see variants 3969,3870,3871,3872
- Higher torques are possible at reduced speeds
|Input||hex 7 mm||hex 7 mm||hex 7 mm||hex 7 mm|
|Output||hex 7 mm||hex 7 mm||hex 7 mm||hex 7 mm|
|Number of bevel gears||3||2||3||4|
|Max. drive torque||10 Nm||10 Nm||10 Nm||10 Nm|
|Housing material||Zinc die-casting||Zinc die-casting||Zinc die-casting||Zinc die-casting|
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.