Bevel gear with spindle unit 3035 | 3036
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive
solutions. Possible applications are height adjustable tables, various
adjustment functions for furniture items as well as all manner of linear
adjustment in residential, mobile home or industrial fields.
A simple screw fastening and a hexagonal bolt enable a simple system
structure and an uncomplicated assembly.
- Ratio in direction of spindle: 1:1 oder 1.5:1
- Very slim size 35 mm x 35 mm
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units:
max. 4 Nm
- Housing made of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Support tube square 22 mm
- Suitable for manual use as well as for electromotive drives
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3 mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Installation note: Use at least 2 opposite fixing holes ø 3.65 for DIN 7500 screws.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives.
You will find them at: https:// www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
|Ratio in direction of spindle||1.5:1||1:1|
|Input||hex 6 mm||hex 6 mm|
|Type of spindle||Tr14x3 RH||Tr14x3 RH|
|Travel path||2 mm/rotation||3 mm/rotation|
|Traverse speed*||4 mm/s||6 mm/s|
|Max. stroke||retraced length -105 mm||retracted length -105 mm|
|Max. lifting force||1000 N||1000 N|
|Required drive torque||1 Nm||1.3 Nm|
|Max. drive torque gear ahead for several spindle units**||4 Nm||4 Nm|
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3
** See technical data
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.