Bevel gear with spindle unit 3010 | 3011
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive
solutions. Possible applications are height adjustable tables, various
adjustment functions for furniture items as well as all manner of linear
adjustment in residential and office fields.
Simple screw fastenings enable a simple system structure and an uncomplicated assembly.
- Ratio in direction of spindle 1.3:1
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units: max. 3 Nm
- Housing made of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Designed for the manual operation
- Variable number of bevel gears for deflection of movement and freely selectable drive position
- Upon request other spindle types can be supplied
3010: variants with right rotating spindles
3011: variants with left rotating spindles
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- If several lifting units are being used simultaneously in the application, note the max. drive torque on gear head of 3 Nm!
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
|Ratio in direction of spindle||1.3:1||1.3:1|
|Ratio in direction of deflection||1:1||1:1|
|Input||hex 6 mm||hex 6 mm|
|Number of bevel wheels||max. 5||max. 5|
|Type of spindle||TR14x3 RH||TR14x3 LH|
|Travel path||2.3 mm/rotation||2.3 mm/rotation|
|Max. Stroke||retracted length -99 mm||retracted length -99 mm|
|Max. lifting force||1200 N||1200 N|
|Required drive torque||1.7 Nm||1.7 Nm|
|Max. drive torque gear head for several spindle units*||3 Nm||3 Nm|
* See technical notes
3D data (in STEP format) is saved as a zip file on your computer. After unpacking the files, you can open and view the data with an STP viewer (e.g. the free Autodesk Viewer). To download our 3D data, you have to log into your customer account. If you do not yet have a customer account, you can register now.